Thursday, October 05, 2017

CONTRAFLOW SF/FANTASY/HORROR CON

Contraflow #7 is going live this weekend, October 6 - 8, at the Airport Hilton in Kenner, Louisiana. That's part of the Greater New Orleans area for those who aren't familiar. This is a great con with lots of great guests and fun activities. I'll be there as a guest so I hope you can stop by if you're in the area, or going to be. I'll be there as much as I can, particularly on Saturday when I have most of my panels. Here's what I'm going to be doing: 

Fri 5pm, Event One: Opening Ceremonies
Sat 11am, Panel 3: The Representation of Contemporary Reality in the Horror, Sci-Fi, and Thriller Genres
Sat 1pm, Event Two: Narrative in Punk Rock, Black Metal, and Shock Rock
Sat 2pm, Event One: Star Wars and Psychology
Sat 8pm, Panel 1: Dark Fantasy
Sun 1pm, Panel 3: Pulp Returns! (about modern pulps)

If you're interested, check out Contraflow's webpage, and/or their facebook page. 

Hope to see you there!



14 comments:

Blogoratti said...

All the best with everything, greetings!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have a great time, Charles!

Angie said...

Have fun!

Angie

Cloudia said...

Hope you have an enjoyable time, Charles!

^.^ said...

Won't be there, friend Gramlich cuz harvest is in full swing here ... wish I was there but instead I'm here :) Love, cat.

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Hope you have a good time, Charles. Panel 3 should be very interesting.

the walking man said...

Do you have an inflatable you can take with you? Aww forget it just enjoy your self.

Charles Gramlich said...

Blogoratti, thanks!

Alex, thanks, man.

Angie, will do

CLoudia, I'm sure I will

Cat, enjoy the harvest!

Prashant, I always have fun with these.


Mark, I usually do

Shadow said...

Charles! Have fun out there, it's a tad far for me, hee heee hee

sage said...

You need to come do one of these panels in Savannah--even though I don't write horror, I'd come and listen to you!

Erik Donald France said...

Huzzah! I love the idea of "Narrative in Punk" ~ >

Charles Gramlich said...

Shadow, indeed, for most folks I know. Thanks.

Sage, if I get down that way I'll let you know!

Erik, it was kind of a weird panel, but fun

David Cranmer said...

Looks like a well stocked series of topics.

UplayOnline said...

All the best with everything, greetings!


เย็ดสาว